Gallery trouble

17 years 5 months ago #24594 by nicowolf
Replied by nicowolf on topic Re:Gallery trouble

Installing the plug in sends me to an all white screen and halts. I reenter the backend through the front end and Gallery plug in does not show up.

If you have access to your server, you should change the php.ini settings to allow showing errors, this way instead of getting a white screen, you will get some php errors, and will be easier to debug what's going wrong...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #24608 by jrjr
Replied by jrjr on topic Re:Gallery trouble
Yea I have access to the server, its right next to me.... error display is turned on in php.ini but it still just gives a plain white page when trying to install the plugin.

How about it nant?

Post edited by: jrjr, at: 2006/11/14 02:35

17 years 5 months ago #24620 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Gallery trouble
jrjr wrote:

Yea I have access to the server, its right next to me.... error display is turned on in php.ini but it still just gives a plain white page when trying to install the plugin.

How about it nant?

Post edited by: jrjr, at: 2006/11/14 02:35

Did you check the error log as nicowolf mentioned?

The gallery plugin is working just fine on thousands of sites so moste likely its not a problem with the code but it is a problem with your specific installation (could be something else you installed that is breaking things).

17 years 5 months ago #24653 by jrjr
Edit

It started working.... don't know why :)

Post edited by: jrjr, at: 2006/11/14 14:59

17 years 5 months ago #24657 by jrjr
Nant, how did you get your gallery to display the pictures like that when you click them... I mean, the background darkens and the image is bordered like a real photo and it kind of zooms in as it displays... I dont see a setting for that

Nevermind, found it... its working well now!! Thanks :)

Post edited by: jrjr, at: 2006/11/14 15:58

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn