Gallery repository could not be created! Please no

16 years 6 months ago #48330 by emstalk
The plugin works fine now that I resolved the permission issue. The problem I am having now is that the counter still shows 1 picture uploaded when there are none. All I need to know now is where in the database that information is stored so that I may remove it. I figured it would be in the table that this plugin created but after deleting it and reinstalling the plugin, that did not resolve it. If you are the developer. Wouldn't this be something that you are an expert in?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #48333 by nant
emstalk wrote:

I figured it would be in the table that this plugin created but after deleting it and reinstalling the plugin, that did not resolve it.

I seriously doubt that you did this.

Did you really delete this database table and then reinstalled (deleted and installed) the plugin?

16 years 6 months ago #48334 by emstalk
I removed the plugin from joomla first then I went into my phpmyadmin and removed only the "jos_comprofiler_plug_profilegallery" table. I also removed the directory where the pictures were being uploaded to ensure everything was removed.

Then I reinstalled the plugin, reset my permissions on the necessary directory so it could write the pictures to it. The above database table was recreated by the plugin. The only problem I am having is that the counter is still showing that there is 1 in the gallery even though I have not uploaded any of them.

16 years 6 months ago #48336 by nant
emstalk wrote:

I removed the plugin from joomla first then I went into my phpmyadmin and removed only the "jos_comprofiler_plug_profilegallery" table. I also removed the directory where the pictures were being uploaded to ensure everything was removed.

Then I reinstalled the plugin, reset my permissions on the necessary directory so it could write the pictures to it. The above database table was recreated by the plugin. The only problem I am having is that the counter is still showing that there is 1 in the gallery even though I have not uploaded any of them.

that is impossible.

You mean that every CB profile says that there is 1 image uploaded in its gallery tab?

16 years 6 months ago #48338 by emstalk
It's not impossible when I am "root" on my own Linux server. I am capable of deleting whatever I choose. But I am sure you already know this. :-)

No, only my CB profile says there is 1 in the gallery. All other users show 0 since they have not uploaded anything.

Here is an image of what I am talking about. Notice how it says 1/10 but then below it says I have no items published. That doesn't make any sense.

www.emstalk.net/cbprofile.jpg

16 years 6 months ago #48339 by nant
ok - most likely the cb_pgtotalitems and cb_pgtotalsize columns in your comprofiler table still have the old values in them.

Use phpmyadmin to zero out these columns and you should be back to normal.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn