Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked

15 years 4 months ago #79646 by dawnshepherd
Replied by dawnshepherd on topic Re:Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked
I was having the 'NAN' problem with full size image display, and I disabled SEF and now images are displaying fine. But I'm concerned about the repurcussions of not having SEF. All seems to be working so far, but is there anything I should look for in regard to this?

Thanks for any tips, this is my first CB site: InthisEconomy.org

Post edited by: dawnshepherd, at: 2008/11/13 22:07
The topic has been locked.
15 years 4 months ago #79987 by dedes
Replied by dedes on topic Re:Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked
got same Problem ... no SEF active.
When changing in CB Tab the display format to thumbnail lightbox it works.

Thanks for help.

Daniela

Post edited by: dedes, at: 2008/11/18 11:41

Post edited by: dedes, at: 2008/11/18 11:45
15 years 3 months ago #81195 by matu666
Replied by matu666 on topic Re:Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked
nant wrote:

jhale1966 wrote:

When I click an Image in the CB Gallery, I get a popup window that only displays NaN> at the top and no image.

How can I fix this?

Thanks!:)

Disable Joomla 1.5 SEF plugin or wait for new Gallery version.

When new gallery version is coming out?
if i disable sef and click on picture thumb i get no response at all....when i enable sef i get NaN>
every other gallery in my page (morfeo and sobi2) working fine!!! so whats wrong with that nants thing?

i hope someone will answer as i have seen in here forum is very difficult to get any answers and support!!!!!
15 years 3 months ago #81231 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Works for me
I have CB 1.2RC3 (was at RC2), Joomla 1.5.8 (was at 1.5.7) and the current gallery. I have SEF turned on and use sh404sef and it works for me.

I think I recall I was getting this at first. My template uses mootools, and I found a sulution here that had to do with downloading and using a different slimbox.

I think this was the thread...

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,68425/catid,33/limit,6/limitstart,6/

Post edited by: ckayfish, at: 2008/12/04 07:32

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here
15 years 3 months ago #81285 by matu666
Replied by matu666 on topic Re:Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked
still not for me...

i have SEF turned off (that is not a solution if i want to use SEF) and i can see pictures in new window but lightbox effect is not working...only white box appears.
15 years 3 months ago #81294 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked
I may have made other changes. For example, placing a leading / on all "components/com_comprofiler" making them "/components/com_comprofiler" it's been a while. I also increased the distance between title/description and the photot so it wasnt cut off by pic.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.747 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn