problem with CB GALLERY MODULE

14 years 10 months ago #97627 by anjati
problem with CB GALLERY MODULE was created by anjati
AFTER INSTALLING THE CB GALLERY MODULE (PREVOUSLY I INSTALLED THE OTHER COMPONENT AND MODULES ) I HAVE THAT MESSAGE ABOUT ERRORS. HOW TO SOLVE THEM?

Warning: include_once(/home/p14l3ahv/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/language/english.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/p14l3ahv/public_html/modules/mod_cbgallery/mod_cbgallery.php on line 38

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/p14l3ahv/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/language/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/p14l3ahv/public_html/modules/mod_cbgallery/mod_cbgallery.php on line 38

_pgm_NoItemsRendered

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #97676 by mediaguru
Replied by mediaguru on topic Re:problem with CB GALLERY MODULE
Have you checked to see if the files it is saying it can't open are there? IF they are do they have the proper server permissions?

CB/Joomla golf site: www.thegolfspace.com
Geek/joomla site: www.tkserver.com

Check out my Joomla/CB projects:

* LIKE thumbs up system for "liking" content items
* Karma - CB user rating system
* Golf Score Tracker
* Jitter - status update system. "What's on your mind?"
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

Found on my web site or in the Joomlapolis Directory !

14 years 10 months ago #98064 by anjati
Replied by anjati on topic Re:problem with CB GALLERY MODULE
ok I checked that file and Im really lost, more details please?

14 years 10 months ago #98107 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:problem with CB GALLERY MODULE
Is the Gallery and default CB language enabled in Plugin Manager? Check your directory permissions in Help/System Info. If all else fails, delete the Gallery plugin and reinstall, making sure it shows no installation errors.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn