Sessions Issue

17 years 10 months ago #15448 by stlava
Sessions Issue was created by stlava
I have the plugin running very well but when users go to logout they are only logged out of joomla but not phpbb. When they log in though it logs them into both which works fine. Can someone please help me out on this issue thanks.

edit: It looks like I found a pattern to it. It only happens to users that have been ported over from phpbb and to joomla admin accounts.

Post edited by: stlava, at: 2006/06/16 21:50

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15606 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Sessions Issue
stlava,

I assume you are referring to those that have been imported/merged in the Admin Tab versus the import tab...

With that in mind... I have a few questions:

1) Are they still logged in after a refresh of the forum site?
2) Are they sync'd correctly? (i.e. not duplicates syncd to the same phpBB ID?)

If they look sync'd correctly and a refresh does not show them logged out I may need to peek around a bit to see what is happening. PM me info on the site, etc. if you want me to peek around... probably will want to see database tables and 1 user login which has the problem so I can check the sessions table as well as phpbb id's, and general behavior.

Thanks,
Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 10 months ago #15666 by stlava
Replied by stlava on topic Re:Sessions Issue
Ok I found the problem and a fix. I feel stupid now but I figure someone else has or will have the same problem. When I enabled the CB login and disabled the login the logout on the user usermenu logout corresponded to the old login system. So the fix is delete the url link to logout in the usermenu and create a new logout and the the link point to [code:1]index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=logout[/code:1]

17 years 10 months ago #15693 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Sessions Issue
stlava,

Thanks for reporting back your issue... I will try to add this to our FAQs to help others with the same issue.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds