Categories Heirarchy MOD'd PHPBB

17 years 9 months ago #15723 by VeryMisunderstood
Categories Heirarchy MOD'd PHPBB was created by VeryMisunderstood
the vanilla PHPBB is ok to begin with however, and I strongly suggest this: many users use a Categories Heirarchy MODidifed version of PHPBB.

this mod extends the capabilities of the vanilla PHPBB with regards to template and globals caching, the auths system, the ability for sub-forums. The author develops a topic calendar, an attachment modification originally written by AcydBurn, one of the lead dev's at PHPBB.

Categories Heirarchy is in the MODDB over at phpbb.com but the dev's site is ptifo.clanmckeen.com/ which runs the latest version of CH currently 2.1.6.

he's been holding a brainstorming session with regards to CMS integreation. That thread can be found here. ptifo.clanmckeen.com/viewtopic.php?t=4414

He has a complete grasp of the PHPBB API's and the DBAL system PHPBB uses.

Picking his brain, can be nothing but a benefit to this awesome project.

Please Please consider helping to make A CH Modded PHPBB part of the integretion process.

Post edited by: VeryMisunderstood, at: 2006/06/21 08:13

Post edited by: VeryMisunderstood, at: 2006/06/21 08:15

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #15777 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Categories Heirarchy MOD'd PHPBB
VeryMisunderstood,

I have registered and joined that discussion... think that someone else here had mentioned integration with CH before...

We will see where it leads...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 9 months ago #15780 by VeryMisunderstood
Replied by VeryMisunderstood on topic Re:Categories Heirarchy MOD'd PHPBB
I've seen your post and am excited by the possibilities. Thanks for taking the time to join in the discussion over on the CH board. I look forward to seeing you and Pierre, hammer something out for the benefit of everyone.

^5 kind sir.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn