Plans for Phpbb Connector for Phpbb 3 RC1?

16 years 11 months ago #38150 by caazone
Greg,

I know RC1 of the new Phpbb 3 just dropped, but I was wondering if there are any plans to create or upgrade your great connector for the new version. Any estimates on the time needed to develop it?

Thanks,

Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #38181 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Plans for Phpbb Connector for Phpbb 3 RC1?
I do plan to support phpBB 3. I had installed the previous version (Beta 5 I beleive) and looked around briefly. I was hoping to have version 2 to a minimum of a Beta release... have not made it there yet though.

My plans are to use the plugin architecture in v2.0 to ADD a plugin for phpBB3... so in effect the connector would support both phpbb2 and phpbb3...

My spare time has been rather tight lately so I am not able to really estimate when a phpbb3 version might be done.

IF there is enough interest I could be coaxed into the next v2 release being Alpha 5 with phpbb3 support versus trying to make it a Beta release...

If you would like to see the next v2 release be another Alpha release with phpbb3 support add a post to this thread so we can see how many would like that...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

16 years 11 months ago #38270 by Flufdk
Yes I will like that pleas. ;)

16 years 11 months ago #38359 by aaldere1
Replied by aaldere1 on topic Re:Plans for Phpbb Connector for Phpbb 3 RC1?
God. I love this connector and I'm dying to have something that can connect to phpBB 3. I'm all for this, and will be waiting each second for it's sublime release.

16 years 10 months ago #38740 by Rotsblok
Replied by Rotsblok on topic Re:Plans for Phpbb Connector for Phpbb 3 RC1?
would like to alpha test for you then.

16 years 10 months ago #38771 by Pruitt
Oh, definitely add me to the list of people wo would like to see a phpBB3 version of this plugin! :evil:

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn