CB Login/Connector Error: array_merge()

16 years 6 months ago #46816 by michael_belanger
CB Login/Connector Error: array_merge() was created by michael_belanger
Good morning! B)

Definitely some awesome work going on around these parts and I love the stuff. Keep it up! :woohoo:

Sadly on a recent installation of Joomla 1.0.12 and CB Connector 1.0.3, I've bumped into an error that I cannot seem to fix.

[code:1]Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/masqsorg/public_html/proto_forum/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/masqsorg/public_html/proto_forum/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /home/masqsorg/public_html/proto_forum/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #4 is not an array in /home/masqsorg/public_html/proto_forum/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #6 is not an array in /home/masqsorg/public_html/proto_forum/common.php on line 78

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #7 is not an array in /home/masqsorg/public_html/proto_forum/common.php on line 78[/code:1]

This winds up happening if I send a registration request via the CB Login module, or if I later login as the user and go to edit his/her profile.

I must note that although these errors are thrown, the registration is still successful and the confirmation email is still sent.

There was a post somewhere about editing some php files, but alas I cannot find where I am to insert the information. The zip file I was given is 1.zip (included) , and includes the following code. It comes from a text file entitled "1.0.2 fix for array_merge.txt".

[code:1] function includephpBBFiles() {
global $phppBBsessionID, $phpBBforumPath;
global $db, $phpEx, $phpbb_root_path;
global $lang, $table_prefix, $theme, $style, $board_config, $userdata;
$phpbb_root_path = $this->forumPath();
// set these variables to make sure and avoid the argument is not an array error with array_merge in common.php
if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_GET_VARS))
{
$HTTP_GET_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_POST_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS))
{
$HTTP_POST_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS))
{
$HTTP_COOKIE_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_SERVER_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_SERVER_VARS))
{
$HTTP_SERVER_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_SESSION_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_SESSION_VARS))
{
$HTTP_SESSION_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_ENV_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_ENV_VARS))
{
$HTTP_ENV_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_POST_FILES) || !is_array($HTTP_POST_FILES))
{
$HTTP_POST_FILES = array();
}
include_once($phpbb_root_path . 'extension.inc');
include_once($phpbb_root_path . 'common.'.$phpEx);
return true;
}[/code:1]

Where I am to put this code, I do not know.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to having this bug squashed, teamwork style B)

Attachment 1-b7964fa5a35dbbd2104878faf524e86c.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #46817 by michael_belanger
Replied by michael_belanger on topic Re:CB Login/Connector Error: array_merge()
:laugh:

I found the problem right after posting, as per the instructions www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,34/id,20590/#20590

See! Team Work! :woohoo:

Post edited by: michael_belanger, at: 2007/09/28 18:56
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn