Profile Book - Not Compatible

16 years 4 months ago #49600 by Ashes in the fall
Profile Book - Not Compatible was created by Ashes in the fall
Porfile book causes problems to view other peoples profiles who have comments on them.

Say's it can't redeclare the function bbcode

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #49683 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Profile Book - Not Compatible
My guess is that it interferes with phpbb's bbcode function... I will check...

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

16 years 4 months ago #49685 by geeffland
Both have a class bbcode with a class function bbcode... I will drop a note to the Profile Book Developers and see if they can change the class name..

Greg

16 years 4 months ago #49746 by geeffland
They seem to be pretty busy with CB at the moment... when I get a chance I will see if I can verify the issue and tweak the profile book plugin

Greg

16 years 4 months ago #49766 by geeffland
Easy fix...

go to the bbcode.inc.php file located in the components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbprofilebook\classes\ directory

then change line 21
[code:1]class bbcode{[/code:1]
to
[code:1]class profilebook_bbcode{[/code:1]

go to the cb.profilebook.php file located in the components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbprofilebook\ directory

then change line 885
[code:1]$bbcode = new bbcode();[/code:1]
to
[code:1]$bbcode = new profilebook_bbcode();[/code:1]

That should fix the issue. When I get a chance I will ZIP up the fixed files and forward on to beat for further distribution.

Thanks,
Greg

16 years 4 months ago #49923 by Ashes in the fall
Replied by Ashes in the fall on topic Re:Profile Book - Not Compatible
thanks geefland...

It works... but i have these errors when viewing a members profile:

[code:1]Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/thebig3/public_html/ratm/a/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/classes/bbcode.inc.php on line 92

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/thebig3/public_html/ratm/a/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/classes/bbcode.inc.php on line 92

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/thebig3/public_html/ratm/a/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/classes/bbcode.inc.php on line 92[/code:1]

And these when viewing my own

[code:1]Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/thebig3/public_html/ratm/a/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/classes/bbcode.inc.php on line 92

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/thebig3/public_html/ratm/a/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/classes/bbcode.inc.php on line 92[/code:1]

It did work however...

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn