does the phpbb connector synchronize profiles ?

16 years 1 month ago #58570 by radio
Is it possible with phpbb connector to connector synchronize profiles between php bb and CB? also does it synchronize Private messageing so that it always uses the pm component used for joomla and cb.

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #58577 by geeffland
Currently it synchronizes the username, password, and e-mail address. When changes are made in Joomla/CB then they get updated in phpbb... phpbb changes are NOT transferred back to Joomla/CB since I currently have no MODS or HOOKS for the phpbb system implemented.

As far as PM systems... I have some CB Connector modules that allow you to view the phpbb PMs in Joomla/CB... but there is no syncing of PMs or anything setup to help with multiple PM systems...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

16 years 1 month ago #58584 by radio
ok i see. it would be good if it was possible to get total integration, similar to what can be done in fireboard. Joomlahacks done something like this with SMF forums but it was buggy and they seemed to abandon the project when fireboard was released.

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn