Registration...

15 years 10 months ago #63609 by victorhb
Registration... was created by victorhb
After installing the bridge, the registration page does not show up anymore, what's the problem?

:dry:

Also when i login into the website, i dont get logged in the phpbb3 forum as well.

Joomla 1.0.15 Stable + PhpBB3 3.0.1

I have to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Any help would be excellent.

Post edited by: victorhb, at: 2008/05/25 04:00

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #63611 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Registration...
CB Connector should not affect the registration page.

So I have no idea on that one...

Check the phpbb_sessions table and see if the user is logged in when they log into the site...

Many times this turns out to be a cookie issue with phpbb... Most of the time you can go into phpbb admin and erase the domain name from the cookie settings... leave it blank... this seems to fix the issue...

If you are not seeing the user logged into the phpbb_sessions table then you need to check that the plugin parameters are set correctly.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

15 years 10 months ago #63647 by victorhb
Replied by victorhb on topic Re:Registration...
Thanks for the fast reply.

I just checked the session table and the field session_page and one of these registry values had

../index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login

So i think that's a good signal, and maybe it's working. But maybe im doing it all wrong.

Maybe i have to export all the users of CB to phpBB3 somehow? I thought this job would be done by the synchronizer in CB frontend, but the phpbb_users contains nothing but spiders, robots and one admin user, i mean there's no regular users.

Could you explain how exactly it works, and what i have to do ?

THANKS!

15 years 10 months ago #63736 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Registration...
The front sync's login and logout... registration sync's new site registrations with phpbb3...

Existing users need to be sync'd using the plugin control panel for CB Connector... found in the plugin parameters area

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds