groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs

17 years 5 months ago #23041 by Klette
groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs was created by Klette
Hi to all,

I installed groupjive 1.5 alpha some days ago and it's really a great piece of work! I have tested it for a while and I found this one:

The pms with the confirmation about a new groupmember doesn't contain the username but his id, for example:
207 has joined the group....

greetings,

stefan

Post edited by: Klette, at: 2006/10/22 12:43

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #23206 by Fluffy5
Replied by Fluffy5 on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Hi Stefan!
This isn't exactly a bug. When I first coded the MyPMS integration in April I used the latest working version of MyPMS II I could find, this was before MyPMS Enhanced had grown to the excellent PM system it is today. The next version, 1.5alpha2 will have support for the new 2.0.1 version of PMS Enhanced.
Greetings,
Anna

17 years 5 months ago #23471 by Klette
Replied by Klette on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Hi Fluffy,

thankjs for your answer! Do you think it would be dificult to implement that users - being informed about a new message on the blackboard via uddeim - get the text of the blackboardmessage via uddeim/email, too?

17 years 5 months ago #23534 by Fluffy5
Replied by Fluffy5 on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Hi again Stefan!
No, that probably wouldn't be very difficult, I just hadn't thought about it. But it's agood idea, thanks!

17 years 5 months ago #23543 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Hello,

I got the following error in the frontend if i want show the Forum:

Warning: main(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /var/www/virtual/rolandfurtmayr.de/franken-connection_eu/htdocs/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_jb.php on line 6

Warning: main(www.franken-connection.eu/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_func.inc): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /var/www/virtual/rolandfurtmayr.de/franken-connection_eu/htdocs/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_jb.php on line 6

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'www.franken-connection.eu/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_func.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/virtual/rolandfurtmayr.de/franken-connection_eu/htdocs/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_jb.php on line 6

I use groupjive 1.5alpha2, joomlaboard 1.1.3 stable, CB 1.0.1, Joomla 1.0.10 Stable

My Site: www.franken-connection.eu

Thanks.

Roland

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

17 years 5 months ago #23544 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
If I go to groups => group forum the following failure came:

Warning: main(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /var/www/virtual/rolandfurtmayr.de/franken-connection_eu/htdocs/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_jb.php on line 6

Warning: main(www.franken-connection.eu/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_func.inc): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /var/www/virtual/rolandfurtmayr.de/franken-connection_eu/htdocs/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_jb.php on line 6

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'www.franken-connection.eu/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_func.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/virtual/rolandfurtmayr.de/franken-connection_eu/htdocs/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_jb.php on line 6

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: showgroup() in /var/www/virtual/rolandfurtmayr.de/franken-connection_eu/htdocs/components/com_groupjive/groupjive_jb.php on line 23

my site: www.franken-connection.eu
Login: gast
Pass: gast12345

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn