groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs

17 years 4 months ago #23551 by Fluffy5
Replied by Fluffy5 on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Hello Roland!

Try removing the variable $mosConfig_live_site. That is, in the file groupjive_jb.php, remove line 5 and change line 6 to include_once('components/com_groupjive/groupjive_func.inc');

Please, let me know if that solves the problem!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #23570 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Hello Fluffy,

it works!!! :laugh: :side: :)

Thank you very much for your support!

There are very great new functions!

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

17 years 4 months ago #23643 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Hello,

If I show one thread in the group-forum there are on layout-problem (see picture attached).

My site: www.franken-connection.eu
Login: gast
Pass: gast12345

Post edited by: Roland, at: 2006/11/01 11:37

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal
Attachments:

17 years 4 months ago #23656 by chris81
Replied by chris81 on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Hi,

The newest Groupjive is now running on my site: www.berggeit.nl/index.php?option=com_groupjive&Itemid=422
I uninstalled the first version of 1.5 alfa and installed the newest. To bad that users have to join again for the group they already joined.

Is there a integration possible with SMF istead of joomlaboard? Or is it possible to display messages in html and bb-code instead of only text? I realy would like to use images etc.

It would be nice if there is a module that shows the (title) latest messages of the groups?

Is it possible to invite friends by e-mail?

Realy nice that the mods are linkable/clickable now! Also great that you can upload a image for a group!

Regards
Christiaan

17 years 4 months ago #23673 by Fluffy5
Replied by Fluffy5 on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Hello!

@Roland: The HTML is obviously broken. I'm afraid it's very hard for me to find a solution without having access to the code. I'm not sure where something goes wrong. Have you made any changes yourself to the Joomlaboard file view.php?

@Christiaan: For now I have no plans to integrate SMF with GroupJive but I'll look into it. SMF is a big standalone forum, and isn't easily integrated into other applications.
The plan is to use the deafult WYSIWYG editor for group descriptions and bulletin messages in the future.

That module shouldn't be hard to make. Good idea!

Yes, invites can be sent through e-mail. This actually the default mode. In the backend you choose either UddeIM, PMS OS/Enhanced or e-mail for invites and notifications.

Best regards,
Anna

17 years 4 months ago #23704 by chris81
Replied by chris81 on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Fluffy5 wrote:

Hello!

@Christiaan: For now I have no plans to integrate SMF with GroupJive but I'll look into it. SMF is a big standalone forum, and isn't easily integrated into other applications.
The plan is to use the deafult WYSIWYG editor for group descriptions and bulletin messages in the future.

That module shouldn't be hard to make. Good idea!

Yes, invites can be sent through e-mail. This actually the default mode. In the backend you choose either UddeIM, PMS OS/Enhanced or e-mail for invites and notifications.

Best regards,
Anna

Hi Anna,

Joomlahacks has already integrated SMF in Joomla, and its a big suc6. Jus look at my profile at my site: www.berggeit.nl/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=62
You see the forum berichten (forum post) tab and the forum profile tab, there is also added information from SMF such as Karma etc.

But I am already satisfied if I can use a WYSIWYG editor!

Ok it was alreayd in the backend on the option e-mail. But if I go to the invite possibility it says:
Friend`s username (must be registered!)
And if I fill in a e-mailaddress I get this: Error! The user does not exist.

Thanks!

Regards Christiaan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.909 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn