Very Buggy Group Jive

16 years 7 months ago #41894 by klowe
Very Buggy Group Jive was created by klowe
I've installed GroupJive and feel like it has lots of bugs. I can create groups from the front end and I show up as the newest member but no members show up in the back end member management. Also when I try and post a bulletin it gives me this error:

Error! Only current members of the group can invite friends

I wasn't try to invite friends! Another weird things is if I try and join a group when I am not logged in it will not let me which is good. I log in and it tells me that I have joined the group successfully and then it thas "This shouldn't have happened".

Any ideas on how to fix?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #42376 by joSa
Replied by joSa on topic Re:Very Buggy Group Jive
same here with alpha rev177. when i try to post a bulletin message it says "GJ_ONLY_MEMBERS_CAN_POST". Also "manage members" seciton hasn't been implemented in the admin panel as it says :

[code:1]Fatal error: Call to undefined function: member_menu() in e:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\j13\administrator\components\com_groupjive\toolbar.groupjive.php on line 34[/code:1]

When I look for member_menu function at toolbar.groupjive.html.php, I saw that it was commented out. I think they haven't implemented that functionality yet :S

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds