Big problem with "CB AutoWelcome Plugin"

17 years 3 months ago #28150 by diego506
Hi...

I install y my CB 1.0.2 this plugin.. but don't send any PM or e-mail... In this moment I use UddeIM 0.5.

I set the plugin like this: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,26063/catid,37/

But doesn't send and e-mail or pm.

And when I uninstalled (the plugin)... my CB stop sending notifications e-mails to the administrator e-mail when somebody make new register on my site... ???

Please help me!
Thanks
Diego

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #28156 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Big problem with
diego506 wrote:

Hi...

I install y my CB 1.0.2 this plugin.. but don't send any PM or e-mail... In this moment I use UddeIM 0.5.

I set the plugin like this: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,26063/catid,37/

But doesn't send and e-mail or pm.

And when I uninstalled (the plugin)... my CB stop sending notifications e-mails to the administrator e-mail when somebody make new register on my site... ???

Please help me!
Thanks
Diego

Works ok on this site and my test sites.

Verify that UDDEIM is working ok with CB (visit a profile and use the CB menu item to send PMS message or the quickmessage feature).

Also verify that the return email addresses in your CB configuration area are valid.

17 years 3 months ago #28168 by diego506
Replied by diego506 on topic Re:Big problem with
In my registration option on the cb configuration, is all ok and the email addresse is the same... like before the "CB AutoWelcome Plugin" installation.. and the system send me notification when new user register on my site but since I installing the plugin... the system stop send me new notifications... so I uninstalled and the problem persist.

UDDEIM is working ok with my CB (I visit a profile and use the CB menu tab "Quick Message" to send PMS message and works very good).

I have another problem since I install perfectly the new CB 1.0.2

All the site works normally.. but when I try to get in to my profile after loggin, the site turn to slow... and take 2 or 3 minutes to display the community profiles??? and before this CB 1.0.2... this issue not happened.

Any help with this two BIG problems???

Many thanks
Alex

17 years 3 months ago #28170 by nant
diego506 wrote:

In my registration option on the cb configuration, is all ok and the email addresse is the same... like before the "CB AutoWelcome Plugin" installation.. and the system send me notification when new user register on my site but since I installing the plugin... the system stop send me new notifications... so I uninstalled and the problem persist.

UDDEIM is working ok with my CB (I visit a profile and use the CB menu tab "Quick Message" to send PMS message and works very good).

I have another problem since I install perfectly the new CB 1.0.2

All the site works normally.. but when I try to get in to my profile after loggin, the site turn to slow... and take 2 or 3 minutes to display the community profiles??? and before this CB 1.0.2... this issue not happened.

Any help with this two BIG problems???

Many thanks
Alex

The only thing I can say for sure is that the autowelcome plugin is not responsible for your 2 problems.

I would try to reinstall Joomla 1.0.12 and CB 1.0.2 and retest. Something must have gone bad with your upgrade.

17 years 3 months ago #28580 by Nigelcopley
Replied by Nigelcopley on topic Re:Big problem with

Hello , rn

rn
Welcome to Business 4 Brunch - a platform where you can meet people, make contacts and do business.rn To make the most of Business 4 Brunch you will need to do the following;

rn
rn
Update your profilern
Add a Profile Photorn
Build your Personal Networkrn
Add your business to the directoryrn
Post and Advert in the Marketplacern
Introduce yourself in the forumsrn
Start connecting with other B4B membersrn
rn
If you need any help please use the forums as they are there to help each other as well as build a network. Alternatively if you do not get an answer please don't hesitate to contcat me directly. We should now be connected so if you ever need to contact me just search the site or look in your connections tab in your profile area

rn
Other than that please enjoy your time on business 4 brunch meeting people, making contacts and doing business!!!

rn
best regards

This is what my users are receiving - is this an auto welcome or pms enhanced isue?

17 years 3 months ago #28585 by nant
Nigelcopley wrote:

Hello , rn

rn
Welcome to Business 4 Brunch - a platform where you can meet people, make contacts and do business.rn To make the most of Business 4 Brunch you will need to do the following;

rn
rn
Update your profilern
Add a Profile Photorn
Build your Personal Networkrn
Add your business to the directoryrn
Post and Advert in the Marketplacern
Introduce yourself in the forumsrn
Start connecting with other B4B membersrn
rn
If you need any help please use the forums as they are there to help each other as well as build a network. Alternatively if you do not get an answer please don't hesitate to contcat me directly. We should now be connected so if you ever need to contact me just search the site or look in your connections tab in your profile area

rn
Other than that please enjoy your time on business 4 brunch meeting people, making contacts and doing business!!!

rn
best regards

This is what my users are receiving - is this an auto welcome or pms enhanced isue?

it's certainly not an issue for this thread or this specific forum.

Please start your own thread ans clearly state your problem.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn