can't see new users

17 years 11 months ago #10997 by masyomo
can't see new users was created by masyomo
all of a sudden new users aren't appearing in the user manager either in Joomla admin or CB admin.

Also none of the plug ins appear in the plugin manager and connections between members say that they're not connected even though they're listed in the connections tab.

I did a site debug which showed these errors:

Notice: Undefined index: Itemid in /home/masyomo/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php on line 610

Notice: Undefined property: _ticker in /home/masyomo/public_html/index.php on line 248
queries executed

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/masyomo/public_html/index.php on line 250

No changes have been made to community builder but I had removed some unrelated components and modules (virtue mart, joomla magazine).

The plug ins are still in the folder so its like the database isn't being read correctly or something similar so even though things are where they're supposed to be (including new users registrations) they don't appear on the site.

Desperate for any suggestions!! :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #11015 by masyomo
Replied by masyomo on topic Re:can't see new users
have reinstalled cb step by step & plug ins now appear when reinstalled.

For users I can now add them through cb user manager but if I try to change a new users member group in the joomla backend I get a database error

DB function failed with error number 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 SQL=UPDATE jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map SET group_id = 31 WHERE aro_id =

+ new users don't show up in any member group ie. they don't become registered members.

Am trying to overwrite with a new joomla installation now to see if maybe that will fix it :S

17 years 11 months ago #11019 by masyomo
Replied by masyomo on topic Re:can't see new users
well that fixed it albeit takin ages!! Got no idea what went wrong or how I did it but it looks like something that hasn't effected many if anyone else so this is a pretty pointless post! ah well looking forward to new joomla & new CB soon & the guest book plug in & the new user home pages...........:cheer:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn