CBonline

18 years 1 month ago #8695 by Brew
CBonline was created by Brew
Just installed CB (great bit of software) with Joomla 1.08 on an existing site. Everything seems to be working or at least not giving an error EXCEPT CBonline the module is installed but gives this error when published:

Warning: modoutput_xhtml(/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/mod_comprofileronline.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/frontend.html.php on line 357

I had a previous whosonline module for udde (hack) installed and working, this has been uninstalled but still I get the error.

Any ideas or should I just use Udde.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #8825 by CrashTestDummy
Replied by CrashTestDummy on topic Re:CBonline
That error is usually seen if you have not yet installed the comprofiler.zip file as a component.. i Take it you installed this first followed by the modules? if you did then you might need to uninstall it and reinstall it again, might be corrupted or something.. :blink:

18 years 3 weeks ago #9629 by Brew
Replied by Brew on topic Re:CBonline
I did install everything as per installation guide. I will try your suggestion and see.

Maybe you can help with this or point me in the right direction. My Pm system does not show 'You have no new private messages' in the login module. I have set the parameter show_pms=1.

UddeIM works perfectly, including if I use it's own message module.

Must admit I cant seem to find any info on the login parameters on the site so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

18 years 2 weeks ago #9957 by CrashTestDummy
Replied by CrashTestDummy on topic Re:CBonline
Ok you need to go to your joomla module manager and then select the CB Login RC2 module so you can edit it's parameters..
In there you can set the default PM system for the login module to use.. Also weather or not to display the notification message in the module, etc, etc...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds