Installation Issues

15 years 6 months ago #75805 by agentmarine
Installation Issues was created by agentmarine
Greetings, im attempting to install CB onto the latest version of joomla using 1.0 legacy mode and I keep getting the errors below

JFTP::write: Bad response
Unable to write entry

and im not sure why file names are correct (using version 1.1) can some one please advise me on what i can do please...:(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #77759 by CARLO_BAT
Replied by CARLO_BAT on topic Re:Installation Issues
Me too!
Also when I try to install from an host directory, I have a write error on a file or another file (yes the errors are on random files)
Can you help us?
thanks!

Post edited by: CARLO_BAT, at: 2008/10/19 14:44

15 years 6 months ago #78027 by CARLO_BAT
Replied by CARLO_BAT on topic Re:Installation Issues
Perhaps solved, but it is too late to try to configure CB and try it, perhaps in the future....

I tried the following suggestion:

Switch FTP installer off, the joomla 1.5 api changed for this since RC1. Is fixed in upcoming CB 1.2.

but this means that the release 1.2 RC3 has not fixed the problem on Joomla 1.5.7

15 years 6 months ago #78030 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Installation Issues
I suppose, you wanted to tell i suppose that CB 1.1 isn't compatible with joomla 1.5.7 ftp layers, but that this is compatible with CB 1.2 RC 3 ;)

All rest is unix permissions problem as stated here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,78026/catid,64/limit,6/limitstart,0/

(btw thanks for posting solution, but please don't double or tripple-post, but simply link to the most relevant thread). :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn