How do you Resend Activation Email to users

16 years 7 months ago #44125 by indya
how do you resend an activation email to users who haven't received theirs ?

I searched the forum and came up with this www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/func,view/catid,31/id,14641/

is this my only option ,i was reading somewhere there was a separate component to resend activation com_raemail

but cant find it anywhere on joomla.org

I'm using Cb 1.1 ....shouldn't this have been integrated in the new version or something ?

Can anyone please give me some suggestions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #44996 by eminer
Hi Indya,

The 'Customer Care System' may be the component you are looking for.

"1. You can write your custom email subject and message in the configuration form.
2. You can provide a form, the same as the 'Lost Your Password?' form, for the inactive users to get their activation emails, whenever they want without any action from you. (see README.txt)
3. You can list the members didn't login to your site for some x days, where x ranges from 1 to y, and y is set in the configuration. And Order the list by absence days, never logged in members, username, name, register date and last visit date.

and other features, read more on www.joomlareem.com "

Last I looked (Sept 7-2007) their site is down. Here is the link to the component at the Joomla Extensions directory. There is an email address to use to contact the guy to have the component send to you.
extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,2085/Itemid,35/
Regards

Post edited by: eminer, at: 2007/09/07 18:35

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.621 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn