Login issue's

16 years 7 months ago #44224 by XspiracyX
Login issue's was created by XspiracyX
I have just recently got this issue where i cant login to the site from the front or the back in in the front end when trying to login i get a popup box that says i am not authorised to view this resource, then takes me back to the original main page from the back end it just refreshes the page and that is it this isnt only for me the admin it is for everyone of my users. can anyone help me i have total access for it is my server in my house runs on win xp pro apache php and mysql, i have acess to the database it has all the users and there permisions correctly so i am at a loss

XspiracyX

www.LexingtonEdge.com

ok to those viewers that has looked at this post i have since figured out the problem and i see why no one has replied to it. it doesn't have anything to do with the login of community builder or the login of joomla it was in my php.ini while tempting to put in a new gallery i had to change some things and while i was there i decided to change a few values for the uploading on the site and the execution time of these uploads also the sessions.save path. if you are having these problems i would look there first with the php.ini on other post ppl have had the same problem and cured it by just changing the session.save path to a new derectory, dumping there cookies and the sessions them selfs so that you have a clean slate to start with. and it would be wise to wright down or in a test document what your have changed for unlike me i didn't and so i didnt know what i had to change back except from my memmory which is a little hazed half the time so be carfule and i hope this post helps someone

Post edited by: XspiracyX, at: 2007/08/27 16:42

Post edited by: XspiracyX, at: 2007/09/01 17:40

Post edited by: XspiracyX, at: 2007/09/01 17:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn