'Invalid argument supplied' facing

16 years 1 month ago #59543 by deep725
'Invalid argument supplied' facing was created by deep725
Hi,

i'm facing following issue at top of page, while trying to update my profile:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\site\corona\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbcore\cb.core.php on line 240

I'm using joomla 1.5. Please help your friend to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #59544 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:'Invalid argument supplied' facing
deep725 wrote:

Hi,

i'm facing following issue at top of page, while trying to update my profile:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\site\corona\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbcore\cb.core.php on line 240

I'm using joomla 1.5. Please help your friend to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Search forum before posting.

15 years 10 months ago #64333 by olesman
Replied by olesman on topic Re:'Invalid argument supplied' facing
If the only response you are going to give is search the forum can we delete posts like this for those of us that do search.

Not that I don't like waisting hours searching through useless posts for my answer when the post with the answer could be the only one instead of way down on the list.

Thank you.

15 years 10 months ago #64334 by nant
olesman wrote:

If the only response you are going to give is search the forum can we delete posts like this for those of us that do search.

Not that I don't like waisting hours searching through useless posts for my answer when the post with the answer could be the only one instead of way down on the list.

Thank you.

How about looking at the first sticky post in the CB1.1 Bugs forum?

It has been posted as a sticky for people to see it right away.

15 years 10 months ago #64424 by olesman
Replied by olesman on topic Re:'Invalid argument supplied' facing
How about not being such an arrogant jerk and help your forum community instead of adding to its pile of waisted posts.

FYI..Thread titles do not always (actually rarely) have the exact information you are looking for so how would someone know that...[Joomla 1.5RC3-FIX] Profile update cb.core foreach...has anything to do with this error? Unless of course we think the exact way as the author.

As you can see from my profile I have been registered for almost a year and this is only my 2nd post.

I think that says I do my fare share of searching and it would be nice if you would either delete the posts that you tell everyone to search in or actually put the solution. So one way or the other those of us that do search can find a timely answer.

It will probably take you less time to delete a thread that has been asked before than it will to put your useless "you should search" type of response. Not to mention since you made the sticky it would be quite easy for you to post a link to the answer.

There, my venting is over. I am sure I will end up waisting many more hours searching this forum and sifting through duplicate questions trying to find answers in hopes to master this great Joomla Extension.

15 years 10 months ago #64445 by nant
Sorry you feel this way.
Was not my intention.
I just hate it when people ask questions that have been addressed before and no one jumps in to help.
So I try to make people self-sufficient.

Please watch your language - not called for.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn