mutual friends & show connections in one page

16 years 1 month ago #57859 by chac416
and this is the zip file for the cb component changed files... let me know how it goes...

Attachment com_comprofiler-d4f66004e798775eaa5e5b9dd60eca32.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 4 weeks ago #57887 by jasondainter
Replied by jasondainter on topic Re:mutual friends & show connections in one page
Hmm not great!..

I uploaded and replaced all those files, and the same problems arise.

You can login using:

www.martialedge.net
UN: testing123
pass: speaker

Firstly I have to turn the SEO URL re-writer off (SEF advanced) which is a big problem (in fact I may need to turn this back on by the time you read this so you may not be able to see the feature working at all)...

The problems are that the poke doesnt work at all, doesnt show up, where exatcly does it appear?

The second problem is it still says "you have poked <ID>" not username or name...

16 years 4 weeks ago #57897 by chac416
hmmm, this is weird
the poke notification will appear in the CB module. this is why i sent u the mod_cblogin again

anyhow,i checked ur site. and the whole function doesn't work...im guessing u turned seo back on... in this case i can't help...besides, imnot the one who developed this, i paid someone to do it..

Post edited by: chac416, at: 2008/02/29 17:54

16 years 3 weeks ago #58162 by jasondainter
Replied by jasondainter on topic Re:mutual friends & show connections in one page
Yeah its not compatible with SEF advance and we have to have this turned on.

Any chance you could point me in the direction of the person/people who you paid for this so I can quiz them / possibly pay them to fix & extend our ours?

(would of course be feeding back into the community if that happened).

Thanks for all your help.

16 years 3 weeks ago #58180 by jasondainter
Update: I have now disabled SEF on this component so you can log in with those demo details now and see for yourself... I still dont get where the poke is meant to show?

Could you have a play and see what you think?

16 years 3 weeks ago #58234 by chac416
jasondainter wrote:

Update: I have now disabled SEF on this component so you can log in with those demo details now and see for yourself... I still dont get where the poke is meant to show?

Could you have a play and see what you think?

poke me on ur site, the username testing123 u gave me already.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn