Bulk Load

14 years 8 months ago #108085 by spyderwoman
Bulk Load was created by spyderwoman
Does anyone know how I can do a bulk upload of existing paid members? We have about 400 members to load as users with paid subscriptions. I would obviously prefer not to manually create an account for each one. I just need an easy way to load at least their email address, membership type, expiration date and a random username and password so they can use the forgot username/password link to gain access.
Anyone?
Using CB 1.2.1 and CB Subs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108087 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Bulk Load
CBSubs does not import users into CB, but will import users subscriptions.

First you need to get the users into CB. I suggest CB Juice as it will allow you to structure a CSV file to bulk import your users.

After that is done go to CBSubs and use the Import feature to give all your users subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108108 by spyderwoman
Replied by spyderwoman on topic Re:Bulk Load
Thanks, I got my users loaded and then ran the import. There were some that I had to do a second import hoping to change their subscription type but it only created a second subscription. I even tried the import with the subscription I wanted to delete and used the C to mark it as cancelled or X to mark it as expired but it still shows up as active. Any thoughts?

14 years 8 months ago #108118 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Bulk Load
Edit the users that had errors in User Management and you can change their subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds