Help: Forbidden access

15 years 8 months ago #69712 by merkado
Help: Forbidden access was created by merkado
When my visitorrs trying to create an account to my site and after clicking send registration,

This is the error:

Forbidden access

(Flooding)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #69760 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Help: Forbidden access
- you sure you got CB 1.2 RC 1 ?

- looks like an apache problem.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 7 months ago #71745 by paulhosking
Replied by paulhosking on topic Re:Help: Forbidden access
Sam issue here, any anwers,

I've got SEF404 but I've turned it off and still getting the error.

15 years 7 months ago #73714 by BPVimes
Replied by BPVimes on topic Re:Help: Forbidden access
They basically just gave us the finger n told us to buy their help. Other options are daily arriving now though so may backfire B)

I have same issue - about to just remove CB

Fabricati Diem, Pvnc
( Make My Day Punk)

www.mmortsgamers.com - MMORTS Player Reviews and views

TIP OF THE DAY – If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

15 years 7 months ago #73728 by BPVimes
Replied by BPVimes on topic Re:Help: Forbidden access
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,25/id,54625/#54625

Solution for my issue was there - hope you folks use sh404sef - that was the culprit :(

well - that was worth the hunt - it seems the CB team want to charge those impatient or stupid enough not to look - I am ashamed of meself lol

Fabricati Diem, Pvnc
( Make My Day Punk)

www.mmortsgamers.com - MMORTS Player Reviews and views

TIP OF THE DAY – If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

15 years 7 months ago #73731 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Help: Forbidden access
Yes, most issues can be solved by searching the forums or the web, but without doc subscribers, there would likely be no CB (or wonderful plugins to go with it). The developers have donated almost every spare moment to the development and betterment of CB for people like you and me. Paying the doc subscription is a way of saying 'thank you' for their efforts, and along with that, you get 'thank you's in return.

I find the Team and the software to be invaluable resources and the docs well worth the price. I still find myself glancing back for information.

You are welcome to your opinion, but, in my eyes, taking advantage of the documentation offered is far from "stupidity."

Respectfully,

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn