Error on index page when looged in

15 years 7 months ago #73543 by johnboyson
Replied by johnboyson on topic Re:Error on index page when looged in
Thank you for your help. I un installed everything to do with CB and started again. Re installed everything, and still get the same message for registered members. I have the same set up on another site and all is fine with that one. I may take the drastic move of putting it all on to another template when I have a few days spare and see if that works.

Thank you

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #73551 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Error on index page when looged in
johnboyson wrote:

Sorry I think I posted in wrong section

Hello I am Getting this message below when I try to use my site. if I refresh then its ok, It only happens when I press remember me on the log in section of the site. For non members then its ok the site loads, but when if you have ticked remember me in the log in box it will not load, you have to refresh the page to load it.

www.golfbusker.com

I am using the latest Community builder 1.2 RC2,joomla 1.5.6 Production/Stable , PHP Version 5.2.5, Linux server

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'templates/golfer_plazza/dropline.php' (include_path='/home/golfbusk/public_html/libraries/openid' in /home/golfbusk/public_html/templates/golfer_plazza/index.php on line 14

Can you help with this error message please.

Yours John

Post edited by: johnboyson, at: 2008/09/04 23:12

Post edited by: johnboyson, at: 2008/09/04 23:13

Post edited by: johnboyson, at: 2008/09/04 23:13

Post edited by: johnboyson, at: 2008/09/04 23:22

The message is caused by your template not by CB.
If you use the deault Joomla template there will most likely be no error - check with your template provider for assistance.

Once again - IMHO - not a CB issue.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn