Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

15 years 5 months ago #75955 by alexduffau
Hi,

I installed Joomla 1.5.7 did my site and only added a template and developed my own site. I then installed CB 1.2RC2 and I thought that everything was working so I proceeded to install add ons, CAPTCHA, which did not work because I did not have a image library or something. Could not figure where to get library but then I ran into the problem with the message:

"Direct Access to this location is not allowed."

I was logged out of the backend and so I tried the front end and I got the same message. In a panic I tried over and over again on the back end and finally got in. However, the front end does not work.

I activeated legacy mode and that made my website dissappear so I had to deactivate.

Help would be appreciated since the main idea of adding CB to my site was to make it more accessible to people who logged in. Now I can't even login in the front end.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #75962 by nant
CB 1.2 RC2 is only available to doc subscribers and you do not appear to be one.

Also, you have posted in the RC1 area.

15 years 5 months ago #76368 by alexduffau
Replied by alexduffau on topic Re:Direct Access to this location is not allowed.
I paid to have access to CB 1.2RC2. I am new at this so if I posted in the wrong place I apologize. Please help! I have tried and tried again to make this work with my site and no luck.

15 years 5 months ago #76373 by nant
alexduffau wrote:

I paid to have access to CB 1.2RC2. I am new at this so if I posted in the wrong place I apologize. Please help! I have tried and tried again to make this work with my site and no luck.

You do not appear to be a doc subscriber. Perhaps some error has happened - please PM me or email me (nant at joomlapolis dot com) your paypal receipt and I will debug.

You need to be a doc subscriber to download CB 1.2 RC3 (latest) and also the latest compatible (and J1.5 native) captcha plugin. Otherwise you will get 'direct access error' type messages if you do not have Joomla legacy plugin enabled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: roshandeo

15 years 5 months ago #77304 by bene01
Hey,

I have the same Problem. I will e-mail you my receipt. Pleas debug my site.

bene01

15 years 4 months ago #78570 by rocketa
I have also same problem!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn