Italian language plugin available anywhere?

15 years 9 months ago #67765 by valafar
Good question. The Oxford Paravia Dictionary translates username with "nome utente". So why is it wrong?

EDIT:
The English translation of "pseudonimo" is pseudonym or alias or nickname

Post edited by: valafar, at: 2008/07/08 17:54

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #67770 by sali40
Valafar is right. User Name is correctly translated with "Nome Utente", nothing else.

Actually, considering that it has, by now, an its own meaning in the web you can leave it as "username", as well as "password".

In another post I attached an "italian.php" for RC2. I left Username as it is, though

15 years 9 months ago #67833 by fresco
Agree with "nome utente", "pseudonimo" is not used a lot...
maybe leaving "nickname" would be better, but I would rather leave "nome utente".
Thanks, guys, for your valuable work!!

15 years 9 months ago #67990 by beat
Viames wrote:

If CB-team allow me to post it somewhere, I'm happy to share it with you all. I would like to receive comments and bug suggestion before the final release.

Of course you can, this is a community effort :)

Thanks for your help in testing and forum and translations and ideas, and and...congrats for all ;) and welcome back :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn