Post-installation - error msgs during signups

15 years 8 months ago #67568 by zencowboy
Replied by zencowboy on topic Re:Post-installation - error msgs during signups
Thanks for the help...I will remove the SEF component and move forward with my site. I will also let the devs of this component know what you have discovered.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #67603 by beat
zencowboy wrote:

Thanks for the help...I will remove the SEF component and move forward with my site. I will also let the devs of this component know what you have discovered.

Please also reply here with the url of the thread/bug report on sh404sef, so other members can follow resolution progress.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 8 months ago #67665 by ernst67
Beat and Zencowboy..: THANK YOU!

I just logged on here again, to write a posting suggesting that the SH404SEF component could probably be in the way... and there is the answer!

Thank you so much for the quick response. Zencowboy, are you going to inform the SEF developers, or do you want me to do it?

Thanks again Beat! :)

15 years 8 months ago #67676 by zencowboy
Replied by zencowboy on topic Re:Post-installation - error msgs during signups
Ernst,

Feel free to let the devs know about the issue. I launched my site this morning and have been caught up with managing those issues for the past day and likely the rest of the week.

Thanks!

Ron

15 years 8 months ago #67679 by ernst67
Gentlemen,

The issue is solved already, several users posted this error on the forums at Siliana (the SH404SEF development)

Here's the solution...:

download.siliana.com/category.php?id=2

..but please remember: Still in beta!

I've installed and tested..: Works perfectly :-)

Regards,

Ernst

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn