no confirmation when changing email address

15 years 9 months ago #67220 by Camino
When a user decides to change his email address some time after registration on his profile, no confirmation of the new email address is necessary.

I guess it would be better if a confirmation was required. Thus, pls regard this as a wish for santa.

Post edited by: Camino, at: 2008/07/03 16:58

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #67493 by beat
Camino wrote:

When a user decides to change his email address some time after registration on his profile, no confirmation of the new email address is necessary.

I guess it would be better if a confirmation was required. Thus, pls regard this as a wish for santa.

Post edited by: Camino, at: 2008/07/03 16:58

It is on our wishlist too....didn't make it into 1.2, as we wanted first to have the new fields which are now in 1.2, and also the workflows manager which isn't completed yet.

CB 1.2 RC 2 allows you to have the email-address ajax checker on user profile edit too, as a help for users to not mistype only. It doesn't replace strong check, you are right.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn