auto duplicating fields.

15 years 9 months ago #67245 by chessman
auto duplicating fields. was created by chessman
One of my needs is to have a plugin that permit to have a sort of auto duplicating for the fields in one or more tab.

some explanation / exemple :

TAB : SCHOOLS

Field1 : School
Field2 : Sport

I would like to have a "ADD" and "DELETE" button that make new Field1 and Field2 under the first ones. Then when the profile is updated all datas are save and shown on profile like that :

SCHOOLS

School1
Sport1

School2
Sport2

In fact the plugin i would like to have is a sort of multiinput plugin (already done) but that can work on CB 1.2 and joomla 1.5

Thanks for your answers.

Post edited by: chessman, at: 2008/07/03 20:00

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #67365 by chessman
Replied by chessman on topic Re:auto duplicating fields.
a little up.

15 years 9 months ago #67502 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:auto duplicating fields.
bumping isn't doing any good...

you may want to contact author for 1.2-update....

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 9 months ago #67556 by chessman
Replied by chessman on topic Re:auto duplicating fields.
I do not want to troll or anything else. I also contacted the author to see if there is a way to have a 1.2 functiunnal version. But as far as he do not have the CB1.2 component he won't dev it lol.

15 years 9 months ago #67608 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:auto duplicating fields.
chessman wrote:

I do not want to troll or anything else. I also contacted the author to see if there is a way to have a 1.2 functiunnal version. But as far as he do not have the CB1.2 component he won't dev it lol.

if he is an official CB 3pd he has access to it. Otherwise he can of course get that status ( www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/177/37/ )

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn