Loading of the Email address

15 years 8 months ago #67666 by rblynes
Loading of the Email address was created by rblynes
I am using SmartFormer along with Community Bulder on my website. I have created a form using SmartFormer and put as a link on the usermenu. Only registered users can fill out this form. On the form, I have a txt field for "email address". When the form loads, I would like for the email address to be automatically populated with the signed in user's email address on the form (doesn't really have to be when the form is loaded..it could be after the user fills out the first filed "onchange" function, I guess). I think that I can do this using JS, but I'm not really sure.

When the CB user logs in, where can I capture this information (IE: email address) and when the form loads, I can write it to my "email address" txt box on the form?

Please help. I'm somewhat understand coding, but I would not consider myself a guru, so anyone that can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Robert
PS, I am using CB 1.2 RC 2

Post edited by: rblynes, at: 2008/07/07 16:36

Post edited by: rblynes, at: 2008/07/07 16:56

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #67939 by rblynes
Replied by rblynes on topic Re:Loading of the Email address
Any help on this??? Anyone can push me in the right direction?

15 years 8 months ago #67957 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Loading of the Email address
rblynes wrote:

Any help on this??? Anyone can push me in the right direction?

Sorry, i have no idea what smartformer is.

You can study the API document and look at the hello world plugin articles to get started in cb plugin authoring (since you are code savi).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn