Comprofiler is not installing. A help request.

15 years 9 months ago #68295 by steinsandy
Hi Guys,

I just tried to install CM 1.2 RC 2 on a Joomla 1.5.2 site and it redirects to a blank page every time without installing. I tried to manually install it via ftp but apparently I am incapible of doing that as well because after I upload the unzipped com_comprofiler filer to my server and go to the address to try to install it I only get (again) a blank page. :dry:

Any help with what in the world I'm doing wrong or how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,

Sandy :woohoo:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassandra Patton
Founder of Campaign Promotions
Promoting Experts in the Virtual Marketplace
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #68302 by nant
steinsandy wrote:

Hi Guys,

I just tried to install CM 1.2 RC 2 on a Joomla 1.5.2 site and it redirects to a blank page every time without installing. I tried to manually install it via ftp but apparently I am incapible of doing that as well because after I upload the unzipped com_comprofiler filer to my server and go to the address to try to install it I only get (again) a blank page. :dry:

Any help with what in the world I'm doing wrong or how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,

Sandy :woohoo:

FAQ (see my signature below).
One of the articles talks about blank pages and how to go about providing more information to figure out the real problem.

15 years 9 months ago #68319 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Re:Comprofiler is not installing. A help request.
What else should I try? I'm getting no errors, page source is blank and no bug reports.

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

15 years 9 months ago #68329 by nant
steinsandy wrote:

What else should I try? I'm getting no errors, page source is blank and no bug reports.

did you ask your host to check the web server error logs?

15 years 9 months ago #68331 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Re:Comprofiler is not installing. A help request.
Going for a clean install, I have no errors I checked, even added CB to another site on the same server and had no problems. Joomla is uploading now, here's to hoping I'm not wasting my time! :whistle:

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn