2 login forms

15 years 4 months ago #79025 by skurvish
Replied by skurvish on topic Re:2 login forms
Yes please. Thank you. Can you post it here? Or you can e-mail to me at alex28@thomaspark-hoa.com

Thanks again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #79028 by ern1001
Replied by ern1001 on topic Re:2 login forms
The new ADJR plugin can now be downloaded at:
joomlacode.org/gf/project/djr/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=3903

Use the version dated 2008-11-04

You can also read about it at:
extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1236/Itemid,35/

Just install it like any other plugin. Then go to the plugin manager and click on the "Disable Core Registration" plugin. Then set the plugin settings for Community Builder, and redirect both the core registration and logins. Remember to enable the plugin.

This plugin works great for redirecting session timeouts, joomla login links, joomla registration links to the Community Builder pages.

Post edited by: ern1001, at: 2008/11/06 01:41

15 years 4 months ago #79097 by skurvish
Replied by skurvish on topic Re:2 login forms
Thanks. Works well.

One last question. Can I change the error message on timeout? It currently advises the user that they may not have cookies enabled and they should refresh, I would like to simply state the session has time out and to re login.

Thanks again.

15 years 4 months ago #79101 by ern1001
Replied by ern1001 on topic Re:2 login forms
Hi,
Yes - you can enter a login message in the new ADJR plugin. This message will appear in a blue info bar when the joomla login is redirected to the CB login.

The message about "cookies enabled..." comes from CB. You can easily change that in the components->com_comprofiler->plugin->language->default_language->default_language.php file. The message is on line 825 for CB1.2RC3 .

It's great that CB uses a language file - makes customization very easy.

Note- if the user has checked "Remember Me" and has cookies enabled, the session timeout will be invisible to them. They will automatically be logged in when they access the website and not even know that their session timed out.

Post edited by: ern1001, at: 2008/11/06 17:20

15 years 4 months ago #79978 by camills
Replied by camills on topic Re:2 login forms
would appreciate a copy of your amended ADJR plugin - colin-tellmewhereithurts@usa.net - many thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds