Please help! connection request popup window

15 years 7 months ago #72199 by Tomek1
Hi @ all

I have a Problem with the Connection Request window.

Please look at this:

Image of my Problem

When I click on the connection request button the big window opens with really unnormal height, width parameters (the LOL circle).

I thought maybe a problem with the similar tooltips windows but the tooltips windows from CB are alright.

I know the Problem is with my template because when I do it with the joomla standard templates it works fine.

I tryed so much things with the parameters in the template.css, maybe someone can give me a tip. Or tell me how I can change the display type from the connection request popup window.

Kind regards Tomek

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #72207 by nant

15 years 7 months ago #72892 by pan_parag
Replied by pan_parag on topic Re:Please help! connection request popup window
Try browsing your page under Firefox with Firebug turned on. Then go to Inspect mode with the "box" in question showing - firebug will tell you which CSS lines/attribs are being used.

Post a link to your website if you can. It'll be easier to suggest a fix then.

15 years 7 months ago #72894 by Tomek1
thanks I will try it!

It´s my first time with firebug.

Usually I am using the web developer plugin for Firefox to fix such problems.

thanks for the tip!

My site is currently local, I am doing my joomla sites always first local and then transfer it to the host.

Thanks for your help

kind regards Tomek

15 years 7 months ago #72904 by Tomek1
Thanks I found the problem in firebug!

It´s the overDiv div but where is this div located? Can firebug tell me where it is?

Click on image for full size image:
img-up.net/img/firebug_sck7JVQx0P.jpg

maybe it is in the html folder of the template but there are a lot of folder and files mod_contact , mod_login, ...

Do you have a clue where this overDiv can be located?

Thanks for help

kidn regards Tomek

15 years 7 months ago #72905 by Rapunzl
Tomek, it looks as if this is part of your template.css. Check in templates/css/ from your root site and see if you can find it there. If not, on the right side of your Firebug panel, see what the .css file is for the element.style. The jpg doesn't scroll far enough to the right to show this.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn