Re:Emails are not sending

15 years 4 months ago #80699 by emdc2
Replied by emdc2 on topic Re:Emails are not sending
Beat -

Yes and Yes. I am using the same email address for the CB configuration->registration tab and the Joomla Global Configuration->Mail Settings-Mail from. I am also using a valid email address that matches the domain.

Thanks for taking the time to look into it. I appreciate it.
Emily
The topic has been locked.
15 years 4 months ago #80761 by gauzzastrip
Replied by gauzzastrip on topic Re:Emails are not sending
I am also seeminly having this same exact problem, I have tried everything you said here. My contact us for works, and my default joomla register/login box works sending e-mails. But the CB one does not.

the site is: infinityatlantica.com

thanks for any suggestions
15 years 4 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #81998 by fugly
Replied by fugly on topic Re:Emails are not sending
I too am having this same problem - J! 1.5.8 mass mail and all other user mail functions work 100% and sadly CB mailer is working 0%. The addresses etc. are all set as they are in J!, I've attached a screenshot of my J! config - I applied the attached securemail fix to allow J! to use ssl/tls.. Is there not a feature in CB to have the option of re-using the joomla mail settings or even the same settings replicated internallay to the CB system. Sadly without a solution to users not getting a confirmation e-mail I wont be able to use CB - and the rest of the package is fantastic!! Any thoughts / ways round allowing CB to use joomlas settings or even a patch to add smtp functions to CB???

I eagearly wait any responses and thoughts or even help!!!!

Attachment joomla_1.zip not found

Attachments:
15 years 4 months ago #82005 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Emails are not sending
upgrade to cb 1.2 rc4 please and retest and post issue if still present on other forum.
15 years 4 months ago #82028 by fugly
Replied by fugly on topic Re:Emails are not sending
My apologies - didn't realise I'd posted in the wrong section - I am on cb 1.2 rc4 - will re-create the topic in the appropriate section....
15 years 3 months ago #83386 by cowboysdude
Replied by cowboysdude on topic Re:Emails are not sending
I am using Joomla 1.58 and CB RC4...

NOT WORKING... all emails send correctly from joomla but as soon as I try to use the CB login the user NEVER gets the email.

I am also using SMTP on a home server and don't see why you'd need to use an email address needs to be the same as the domain name? What difference does it make what email address is being used? I have NO problems with joomla smtp no matter what email address I use.

BUT for the sake of the argument I have used an email address with my domain name also and the same results..NO EMAIL. Isn't this classified as a bug?
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn