Installing CB & Documentation

15 years 4 months ago #80506 by bryanpersaud
Installing CB & Documentation was created by bryanpersaud
I installed CB on 1.5.7. after reading all the glowing testimonials about how absolutely critical it was. I've installed dozens of other extensions that are no where near as popular as this without any problems at all. I thought given the user base, this would be a piece of cake. Boy was I wrong. After spening several hours trying to figure out what you meant by instructions 7&8 I finally found some posts by users explaining that you got the names of the standard joomla menu items wrong! Not a good start.

Now, I am getting a 503 error Service Temporarily Unavailable when I click on Register or try to login or click on the CB list link. Now no one can register or login... great! I tried disabling CB and re-enabling the standards login but it doesn't work anymore either!!!!

Where are the moderators? Can anyone help me with this? The documentation is more misleading than helpful. I'll pay you to get this thing working properly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #80531 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Installing CB & Documentation
You probably don't have CB 1.2 RC 3 and the associated documentation as you do not appear to be doc subscriber here, and that's not a public release.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 months ago #83784 by NuMoon
Replied by NuMoon on topic Re:Installing CB & Documentation
You can use the RC4 now, if you are still having trouble I am happy to help (PM me some more details)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn