CBJUICE Upload error

15 years 4 months ago #82136 by Crazydane
CBJUICE Upload error was created by Crazydane
Hi guys.

I know there is a fix for this, and I have also read a couple of threads regarding this. But it just dosnt seem to take care of my problem.

I have tried everything I could think of, but its stille the same. Every time I upload the users, I get this error.

Header Variables are

Array ( [0] => name,"lastvisitDate","registerDate","username","firstname","middlename","lastname","lastupdatedate","E_mail","hits","password","params","cb_overstter","cb_medlemsnummer","cb_adresseprim","cb_adressesek","cb_postnummer","cb_fastnetprivat","cb_telefon2","cb_fagomrade","cb_land","cb_webadresse","cb_medlemsskab","cb_ommig","cb_udgivelser","cb_pgenable","cb_pgautopublish","cb_pgautoapprove","cb_pgshortgreeting","cb_pgtotalquotasize","cb_pgtotalquotaitems","cb_pguploadsize","cb_pgtotalitems","cb_pgtotalsize","cb_pglastupdate","cb_pgaccessmode","cb_pgdisplayformat","cb_bank","cb_regnr","cb_kontonr","cb_senest","cb_udgivetforlag","cb_udgivelsesaar","cb_baggrund","cb_bu","cb_faglitte","cb_lyrik","cb_dof","cb_skonlit","cb_senior","cb_kvinde","cb_haiku","cb_cpr","cb_mangagruppen","cb_pedellerne","usertype" )

username must be supplied

I have attached the file that I am uploading from. there are not that many users in this file, but when I figure it out, I am uploading 1300 users to the site.

I have also tried to insert a username to them all, and that does not help anything.

Can any body help me, and tell me what I am doing wrong??

All the best

René

Post edited by: Crazydane, at: 2008/12/12 11:22

Post edited by: Crazydane, at: 2008/12/12 11:29

Post edited by: Crazydane, at: 2008/12/12 11:37
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #82137 by Crazydane
Replied by Crazydane on topic Re:CBJUICE Upload error
Here is the file..

Attachment User_test.txt not found

Attachments: