CB Query Field 3.0.0 released!

9 years 8 months ago #246436 by pasquale1980
Replied by pasquale1980 on topic CB Query Field 3.0.0 released!
Hi, any condition I insert CB Conditional still does not work. Is there a way to reset the program? I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it and I noticed that after reinstalling the conditions inserted by me, remain in memory. At this point I think he has generated an error and wanted to know if I can bring CB Conditional its original condition without having to recharge a back-up copy of the site.
Thank you.

Pasquale
The topic has been locked.
9 years 8 months ago #246454 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Query Field 3.0.0 released!
If your conditional doesn't work it's possible it's not configured properly. Please provide a screenshot of your conditional and describe what you're trying to match. It always matches the value, not the displayed amount. So if you have an option with a value of "us", but its label is "USA" then you need to match against "us". Re-installing isn't going to have any affect on this. Data also is not lost on uninstall so there's no way to reset it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 8 months ago #246532 by pasquale1980
I attach screenshots of how I set the condition:
This is the first dropdow where I choose the city (Padova)

these are the settings of the second dropdown (info type filed)

and here the condition

Thanks.

Pasquale
Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago #246533 by pasquale1980
I forgot, these are the data of the first dropdowm

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago #246550 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Query Field 3.0.0 released!
Set Translate Value to Disable, the value for a dropdown doesn't translate and that string could be translating, which would causing the value to not match. If issue persists after doing this then please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
9 years 8 months ago #246782 by pasquale1980
I removed all the files and the entire database to start afresh, the problem remains, in the sense that if I create a dropdown for the first time, everything works fine, if for any reason I delete and recreate the dropdown the filter does not work anymore.
I noticed that of course changes the fileid in the database, in fact if I manually change the fieldid putting one of the first dropdown created, it works, but the problem is that I do not know the fieldid of the old dropdown eliminite. Where do I take action to solve the problem?
Thank you.

Pasquale
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn