Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!

10 years 2 months ago #239903 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!
Hi again,

I've uploaded an image in my admin profile and I should approve it but CB Workflows module don't display a notification about it.

What's wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #239909 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!

crealiagroup wrote: I'm testing the new field for terms and condition. I would create 2 diffeent fields:

Instead of another field I'll just add a parameter to let you specify the label. Then you can provide whatever label you like for each of them.

crealiagroup wrote: Hi again,

I've uploaded an image in my admin profile and I should approve it but CB Workflows module don't display a notification about it.

What's wrong?

Ensure "Require Upload Image Approval" is set to "Yes" and your avatar field has "Upload Approval:" set to "Normal CB Default" or "Yes".

Please note this is a news article topic. Please post any future feedback or support issues to the Developer support forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crealiagroup

10 years 2 months ago #240030 by CarlosEVC
Replied by CarlosEVC on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!
Thank you for your answer. This looks really smart. Do you have already a planned release date for the final stable version? B)

krileon wrote:

Just woud like to know if upgrade from 1.9 to 2.0 will be a one click operation

Sure is. Upgrading is done the same way you've always upgraded. If you've any incompatible or out of date JP plugins installed then plugin management will let you know as well.

Below is an example screenshot of what incompatible plugins will look like.

Note they'll still function as best as possible, but we can't guarantee they will.

10 years 2 months ago #240057 by letssee
Replied by letssee on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!
Maybe I have missed it but when will the stable release be available for production sites?

10 years 2 months ago #240080 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!

letssee wrote: Maybe I have missed it but when will the stable release be available for production sites?

When it's ready. We don't have a release set in stone. We're currently working through Beta releases, then to RC, then to stable. How long this takes entirely depends on how long it takes to implement whatever we need to implement. Currently we're adding XML driven backend, but it's taking longer than expected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: letssee

10 years 1 month ago #240429 by stuntlist
Replied by stuntlist on topic Community Builder 2.0 b2 released!
Hi,

Any idea when CB Subs will be updated to work with the new version of CB 2?

Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn