Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #244110 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
- after disabeling cb conditional plugin in be the registration works again.
- the field frisname and lastname appear to have different css styling?
- gird doesnt work for me, also after refreshing
- login doesnt work for me. I get Error: CB Login module not created (required).
When I create module and publish it the page goes white
EDIT: It was the uddeim CB plugin! However the login module still has the ugly icons!?

- the search tool in the usermanger is a missing feature. I used this a lot to send mails to a specific target
- approval list could have pagination to make it more feasible to handle many new registrations.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #244113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
Absolutely no CB plugin is CB 2.0 ready. They may still function, but are not tested and marked incompatible. Ideally you need to disable/uninstall all of them until new releases can be made.

- the field frisname and lastname appear to have different css styling?

All fields are styled the same. Please be more specific. Screenshot would be very helpful.

- gird doesnt work for me, also after refreshing

Please be more specific. What doesn't work? Userlist not displaying? Displaying normally as if nothing changed? Please be more specific. Screenshot would be very helpful.

- the search tool in the usermanger is a missing feature. I used this a lot to send mails to a specific target

Advanced search is missing for now. We have yet to convert frontend fields to XML so it couldn't be added in yet. I'll be working on a legacy function that'll load them in before we go Stable though.

However the login module still has the ugly icons!?

We designed the modules to match Joomlas. Icons can be turned off in the modules parameters.

- approval list could have pagination to make it more feasible to handle many new registrations.

They have pagination when their total surpasses 20.

Please everyone stop using news topics for support. It makes it very difficult for me to keep up with. Please for future reference open support topics in your respective support forums, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #244184 by sentix
Replied by sentix on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
@CB Team

I understand that you are proud of new developments like your "aha wow" engine (what didn't impress me much at the moment because you do nothing to use the space on the screen in a proper way instead of applying basic bootstrap stylings).

But what is really annoying is that you are not able to provide filters in your tab or field managements lists in CB 1.9!

That is basic joomla stuff so should not a lot of work, isn't it?

Would be happy to get that implemented before the final release ... Thx!

Versions: CB 2.7.2, J 3.10.6

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #244188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !

But what is really annoying is that you are not able to provide filters in your tab or field managements lists in CB 1.9!

We have filtering in all management pages with CB 2.0. Below is a screenshot of field management for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

9 years 11 months ago #244194 by sentix
I was blind! Thx for helping me :-D

9 years 11 months ago #244196 by sentix
Nevertheless, is a more compact styling (like it was in J1.5) possible?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn