Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !

9 years 10 months ago #244614 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !

cmoiaaa wrote: Hello

When can we expect the release of CB 2.0?

When it's ready. We'll have an RC and Stable release after Beta 3. So should not be much longer.

cmoiaaa wrote: How to interpret the roadmap forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/roadmap
because for months that it does not evolve almost
Thanks

We don't close our forge tickets when they're completed, but mark them Resolved with 100%. We'll close them once we're Stable. So that makes reading the roadmap a little complicated sometimes. Some tickets also take multiple fixes/implementations before we can even implement the ticket, which won't be reflected on the roadmap. We've made a lot of internal progress the past few weeks to lead up to implementing those tickets that isn't reflected there. I've also marked a few tickets resolved in the past couple of days which you should see on the roadmap. Beat has also marked the current % progress of a few tasks.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #244675 by paxx
Replied by paxx on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
Swedish translation of CB 2.0 beta 3.
Just made a translation to Swedish of CB 2.0.
But there are several strings not translated.
Here is a list.
On Admin side CB Menu, the submenu´s are not translated they are still in English.
Under the menu "Configuration" almost nothing is translated, just som of the tab titles.
In frontend there are just some minor things not translated. Under "Profile edit" tab "Image" the drop down list are still in English.
Hope someone will help checking this and see why these strings are not translated.
Also could be nice if people could help checking spellings and other things.
Anyway enjoy and hope it will be to some help.

Install it like an ordinary CB plugin

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved, worrying will do you no good.
Attachments:

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #244676 by krileon
Most CB 2.0 strings are CBTxt. We've yet to generate new default language files until we are done finally removing define usage. So if you translated from default you're likely missing A LOT of strings (especially backend as XML outputs CBTxt usage). I suggest waiting until we give the ok and have generated new defaults to begin translations (probably RC).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #244685 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
I just tried installing the b3 on a test site. First impressions are ok.
Some things pop up when looking it over.
The tab layout of the profile does not show properly, either in table mode or div mode.
Content plugins are not execute on fields.
No fields show up on the field management page.
What does the red and green numbers mean in the plugin list?

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.

9 years 10 months ago #244737 by krileon

The tab layout of the profile does not show properly, either in table mode or div mode.

Refresh your browser without cache. This is normally Ctrl + F5 or try right clicking the reload button. Often what happens is your browser will cache the CSS, you install a new version, refresh and you have the new PHP/HTML with old CSS. Refreshing without cache resolves this. If issue still persists you'll need to provide a screenshot of the issue.

That's not in Beta 3. That's for next release. For now only Delimiter fields can execute Content Plugins on their values. It also needs to be enabled on a field by field basis (disabled by default).

Check plugin and tab access permissions. Please also be sure to see the below as there's a known bug with plugin access.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/225182-solved-cb20b3-notice-when-starting-registration#243901

What does the red and green numbers mean in the plugin list?

Plugin version. Green is up to date. Red is out of date. Black is unable to check, but version was found.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

9 years 10 months ago #244739 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !

krileon wrote:

Refresh your browser without cache. This is normally Ctrl + F5 or try right clicking the reload button. Often what happens is your browser will cache the CSS, you install a new version, refresh and you have the new PHP/HTML with old CSS. Refreshing without cache resolves this. If issue still persists you'll need to provide a screenshot of the issue.

It's tried, cache deleted both site and browser, ctrl+F5, no progress

Here you can see my 'tabs' they are shown as a ul.

That's not in Beta 3. That's for next release. For now only Delimiter fields can execute Content Plugins on their values. It also needs to be enabled on a field by field basis (disabled by default).

It is a delimiter field (the bottom of it can be seen in the above snap), and as the third problem below is present, I can't enable it for the field.

Check plugin and tab access permissions. Please also be sure to see the below as there's a known bug with plugin access.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/225182-solved-cb20b3-notice-when-starting-registration#243901

All plugins are public.
The tabs have different settings, public, registered, clubmember, but how should that affect backend?
I already have a "cb1x" field on the line.

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn