Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #244740 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
Just got some success, I got most database errors fixed with the tools, and now the fields show up. It didn't fix the tabs.
I don't see a switch for enabling content plugin on my delimiter field.
I still see db errors, that it can't fix.

This doesn't offer a fix

This keeps cycling, if I fix it, and then go back and check with another of the tools, this one pops up again.

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #244743 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
Looks like you upgraded from a 1.x install to 2.x. You've fields that exist in the _comprofiler_fields database table, but they do not have columns to store their values in _comprofiler. Not sure how this happened, but issue was likely present before upgrading.

I don't see a switch for enabling content plugin on my delimiter field.

Edit your delimiter field and under "Parameters" set "Prepare content using CMS Content plugins" to "Yes".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #244744 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
That's true, I just checked on the production site.
I'll open a thread for that.
But my backend field tab looks really odd, and I don't see the parameters you refer to.

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Attachments:

9 years 11 months ago #244767 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !

But my backend field tab looks really odd, and I don't see the parameters you refer to.

Ensure you're using the Default template within CB > Configuration > User Profile. It is the only CB template compatible with CB 2.0. Next ensure you've refreshed without cache (typically Ctrl + F5) to ensure CSS caching isn't loading in the old CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #244830 by thewebsurfer
Replied by thewebsurfer on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
the last newsletter announcment "Joomla Day France 2014 is taking place in Paris on the 23rd and 24th of May and Beat will be presenting Community Builder 2.0 in French!"
means a stable version in may-june?

9 years 11 months ago #244831 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
We're all working hard on CB 2.0 RC right now, and we are making very good progress that anyone can follow on our forge in the tasks left. CB 2.0 stable will then follow RC. We are not publishing exact release dates in advance (but we have set ourselves some exciting challenges that keep us awake late).

The best way to help us is to test latest CB 2.0 beta 3 and report back (in new threads) any bug encountered, as want a very solid RC soon.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.553 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn