Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

9 years 9 months ago #246876 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !

I still get my params deleted when reseting passwords using index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=lostpassword.

Have a look at the screenshots.

Yeah, I was finally able to duplicate that as well. Looking into it now while implementing support for lastResetTime and resetCount.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #246907 by mjl1817
Replied by mjl1817 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !
Me thinks me found a bug....

Tab Added Successfully!
Schema Changes Added Successfully!
Fields Added Successfully!
SQL error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' '`username` ASC', 'Image', 1, '29', 'Username', 1, 0, '42', 0, 'Other', 1, '26|' at line 2 SQL=INSERT INTO `bands_comprofiler_lists` (`listid`, `title`, `description`, `published`, `default`, `viewaccesslevel`, `usergroupids`, `sortfields`, `col1title`, `col1enabled`, `col1fields`, `col2title`, `col2enabled`, `col1captions`, `col2fields`, `col2captions`, `col3title`, `col3enabled`, `col3fields`, `col3captions`, `col4title`, `col4enabled`, `col4fields`, `col4captions`) VALUES (2, 'Members List', 'my Description', 1, 1, 1, '1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9', , '`username` ASC', 'Image', 1, '29', 'Username', 1, 0, '42', 0, 'Other', 1, '26|*|28|*|27', 1, '', 0, '', 0)

System Information
Setting Value

PHP Built On Linux som.someradiostation.com 2.6.32-042stab079.6 #1 SMP Mon Aug 26 19:47:50 MSK 2013 x86_64
Database Version 5.5.37-cll
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.3.26
Web Server Apache/2.2.26 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.26 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable [ Ember ] 11-June-2014 13:30 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/35.0.1916.153 Safari/537.36

I wish I knew, Then we would both know.

9 years 9 months ago #246915 by krileon

Me thinks me found a bug....

Please describe what you're doing that caused the bug and if possible complete steps to duplicate.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 9 months ago #246916 by mjl1817
Replied by mjl1817 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 5 released !
I was installing sample data. This was on a fresh install of Joomla as well as beta5.

The only steps I took were to click the install sample data button.

The only things installed in this joomla installation is community builder.

I wish I knew, Then we would both know.

9 years 9 months ago #246918 by krileon
Ok, so just the sample data button caused that. Looks like the sample data queries need to be updated. Have added a bug ticket to clean those up and get them up to date. Thanks for reporting!

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4556

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #246921 by pepperstreet
FontAwesome icons

Since you included FontAwesome, is there any advice how to use it in CB backend? I know, it is possible with HTML in field's layout template... then I would have to disable the default label.

But what about CB Tab titles? There seems to be a text limit and/or code stripping. Do we have to add the necessary HTML markup in language constant overrides?

Maybe it is a good idea to implement something for easy configuration... I mean "visually", so one can easily select an icon or simply enter the icon name?

Examples for inspiration:

- Joomlart T3 v3 template and megamenu has an extra class input field

- Bootstrap Icon Picker

BTW, the new CSS custom classes for fields and tabs are very much appreciated!!! B) :woohoo:
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn