Community Builder 2.0 Batch Processing Features

9 years 9 months ago #247011 by nant
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet, justanotherkenny

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #247018 by softforge
Replied by softforge on topic Community Builder 2.0 Batch Processing Features
Awesome! :)

It would also be great if we could sort the list by clicking on the table headings (like you can in the Joomla User Manager).

Thanks for you great work!

If you like our plugins, please consider writing a review on the Joomla Extension Directory or the Community Builder Directory ...

9 years 9 months ago #247021 by domesticmanagers
Replied by domesticmanagers on topic Community Builder 2.0 Batch Processing Features
Does this mean that I'll finally be able to download spreadsheets of my database sorted by area such as state or city or member type?

Please say it's true!

9 years 9 months ago #247026 by krileon

It would also be great if we could sort the list by clicking on the table headings (like you can in the Joomla User Manager).

Sorting will most likely be for CB 2.1 as it's pretty major to implement as it's currently not in the XML parsing at all.

Does this mean that I'll finally be able to download spreadsheets of my database sorted by area such as state or city or member type?

No, Batch Processing allows you to basically modify multiple rows at once. Export/Import Tools are coming in CB 2.1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet, justanotherkenny

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #247027 by pepperstreet
Thank you for these very useful enhancements! (long overdue) Great help and a massive timesaver.

Just one complaint. The visual appearance could be improved. I mean, it is really hard to follow the cloud of select elements. Especially when SEARCH and BATCH is open at the same time. I think it needs a better differentiation, maybe different colors for the two main buttons and select-groups. The collapsing areas seem to melt, it is hard to see the relation.

BTW, do you have to follow J! UI guidelines and capabilities (Bootstrap v2) ? Or are you free in appearance and technical stuff (BS3 + own stuff like custom select boxes and more icons)

9 years 9 months ago #247034 by allenjj
Am very excited to get 2.0 on our production server and even more excited to get ahold of 2.1 Great work team.

John

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn