Community Builder 2.0 Released

9 years 6 months ago #250407 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released

TheWholeNote wrote: Ya, I tried that the first time and that's when I was getting the blank pages. So, I extracted and installed the individual packages which is when the entire site broke.

Do you have any extra CB plugins installed on your CB 191 site?

If you can clone and test install agin turn on your joomla debug to see if any more useful than just blank page messages appear.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250408 by TheWholeNote
Replied by TheWholeNote on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released
I don't think I had any special add-ons installed. In all honesty, we barely used CB for anything on our site. It was more of a "we'll use that someday" situation for our site. Once I've restored from last night's backup I'll be able to tell you what add-ons we have running.

9 years 6 months ago #250411 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released

TheWholeNote wrote: I don't think I had any special add-ons installed. In all honesty, we barely used CB for anything on our site. It was more of a "we'll use that someday" situation for our site. Once I've restored from last night's backup I'll be able to tell you what add-ons we have running.

Ok - would be interesting to find what when wrong and help improve.

9 years 6 months ago #250418 by TheWholeNote
Replied by TheWholeNote on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released
OK, so I restored and made a sandbox version of my server and attempted the install there and this is the error I got:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerPlugin in /var/www/joomla/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.tables.php on line 16

When I go to the Control Panel link for CB from the Componenets menu I get this:

Warning: file /var/www/joomla/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/pluginsfiles.tgz still exists. This is probably due to the fact that first installation step did not complete, or second installation step did not take place. If you are sure that first step has been performed, you need to execute second installation step before using CB. You can do this now by clicking here: please click here to continue next and last installation step.
Warning: require_once(/var/www/joomla/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.html.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/joomla/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/controller/controller.default.php on line 31 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/joomla/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.html.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/joomla/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/controller/controller.default.php on line 31

And I am not sure where to find the addons I am using. I can list the plugins, but I don't see anything that says "Add-ons" specifically.

9 years 6 months ago #250443 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released
I have the same problem I get a white page when I go to index.php?option=com_comprofiler
I had an error when instaling CB 2.0 it was

installing core plugin default_language failed with error Plugin version (2.0.0) different from Community Builder version (1.9.1).

And when I go to my edit profile page some of my tabs names are not spelt the way they should
forum is _UE_FORUMTAB
Gallery is _UE_PROFILE_GALLERY
How do I change the language file if this is the problem?
Thanks

9 years 6 months ago #250485 by marketsetc
Replied by marketsetc on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released
Did a fresh install of 2.0 ci finally and it is fantastic. Well worth waiting for.

One question, though: either the tutorial for integrating Kunena and GJ is so outdated that I am missing something important or this feature hasn't fully been worked into 2.0. Could you please advise?

But again, great job, Joomlapolis. Impressive extension, and luckily for me, easier to configure.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.738 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn