Community Builder 2.0 Released

9 years 5 months ago #250645 by TheWholeNote
Replied by TheWholeNote on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released
Should I be looking at the "plugins" section to see what is doing this? Could it be some other extensions within Joomla itself? Is there anything you can point me toward that will help me diagnose what might be happening?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #250676 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released

TheWholeNote wrote: Should I be looking at the "plugins" section to see what is doing this? Could it be some other extensions within Joomla itself? Is there anything you can point me toward that will help me diagnose what might be happening?

Look at default CB Plugins included with CB 2.0 (do a clean install as test to see full list) and compare with the plugins you already have on your CB 1.9.1 site.

The extra plugins you have might be causing your issue.

9 years 5 months ago #250783 by TheWholeNote
OK... So, I've run a test instance of my setup and uninstalled CB 1.9.1 and tried to install 2.0 and got the following error:

Fatal error: Declaration of CBLib\Database\Table\Table::loadTrueObjects() must be compatible with that of CBLib\Database\Table\TableInterface::loadTrueObjects() in /var/www/joomla/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php on line 23

With the old version uninstalled, can I assume all old plugins/addons are not messing with the new version? Is this error helpful in figuring out the problem?

9 years 5 months ago #250804 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released

TheWholeNote wrote: OK... So, I've run a test instance of my setup and uninstalled CB 1.9.1 and tried to install 2.0 and got the following error:

Fatal error: Declaration of CBLib\Database\Table\Table::loadTrueObjects() must be compatible with that of CBLib\Database\Table\TableInterface::loadTrueObjects() in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/joomla/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php on line 23

With the old version uninstalled, can I assume all old plugins/addons are not messing with the new version? Is this error helpful in figuring out the problem?

Ok - please send me a private message with super user access credentials and I will take a look at what is going on.

9 years 5 months ago #251087 by otto81
Replied by otto81 on topic Community Builder 2.0 Released

TheWholeNote wrote: OK... So, I've run a test instance of my setup and uninstalled CB 1.9.1 and tried to install 2.0 and got the following error:

Fatal error: Declaration of CBLib\Database\Table\Table::loadTrueObjects() must be compatible with that of CBLib\Database\Table\TableInterface::loadTrueObjects() in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/joomla/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php on line 23

Same problem here. Didn't go into details, but my gut feeling is telling me taht the problem is PHP version. I have 5.3.3, but all went ok in 5.3.10.

lp,oTTo

9 years 5 months ago #251139 by TheWholeNote
Thank you good sir! I believe that is exactly the problem. My php version was 5.3.3-7 but in an environment with 5.4.4 it worked beautifully. I did have to remove the old 1.9.1 before installing 2.0, but it seems to have worked. I'll be updating my main server later this week when I can afford a little downtime.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn