Community Builder 2.0.3 Released

9 years 4 months ago #253232 by GODpleasers
Replied by GODpleasers on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released

GODpleasers wrote: I've tried everything to get it to fit and it shows the middle of the picture. As far as making it the exact size before they upload it doesn't that sound a little complicated for a member to do?

We are goanna try to uninstall this & get back to 1.9.1

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #253240 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released

GODpleasers wrote: I've tried everything to get it to fit and it shows the middle of the picture. As far as making it the exact size before they upload it doesn't that sound a little complicated for a member to do?

Not wishing to go back and forth on this, but when I take pictures I try to keep the main subject of the picture focused in the middle. This is exactly the reason that our current canvas pic adjustments are focusing on keeping the middle of the picture in place.

If this does not work for your members and you cannot pass this information on to them for fear that it is too complicated for them, then you might as well just disable the canvas functionality and readjust profile layout as you feel without the canvas area.

[end of comments-discussion on this of topic matter]

9 years 4 months ago #253333 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released
Simply unpublish canvas field, and you get back to CB 1.9 style views. No need to try to downgrade (which won't keep your settings).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: GODpleasers

9 years 4 months ago #253343 by GODpleasers
Thanks is it possible to go bag to 1.9.1 style log in without down grading?

GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)

9 years 4 months ago #253348 by GODpleasers

beat wrote: Simply unpublish canvas field, and you get back to CB 1.9 style views. No need to try to downgrade (which won't keep your settings).

There is a note that says system fields cannot be changed when I try to un-publish it.

9 years 4 months ago #253369 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0.3 Released

Thanks is it possible to go bag to 1.9.1 style log in without down grading?

Login module? No, it's designed to mimic Joomlas login module exactly. The Bootstrap layout included with the module is to match Joomla 3.x. The default layout matches Joomla 2.x. As our modules now use layouts it's possible for you to override the layout from your Joomla template if you want to style it to better match.

There is a note that says system fields cannot be changed when I try to un-publish it.

Unpublish the Canvas tab in CB > Tab Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn