Community Builder 2.0.5 Released

9 years 3 months ago #257550 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released
Your update channels might be disabled by joomla because internet connection wasn't up once!

Go to:

"Extensions" -> "Extensions manager" menu, then on left-side menu on "Update Sites".

Then select all items in there with the checkbox at top "Check all" and click "Enable" button.

Then click left side "Update", at top click "Purge" then "Find Updates".

Then all your updates you were missing should appear.

Unfortunately, due to this Joomla feature disabling aggressively update channels, the above must be redone from time to time.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258976 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released
Hello
I have noticed a small css bug on all ajax editable fields
They lack the .fa class to correctly show font awesome icons
like class="cbAjaxValue fa-before fa-pencil" instead of class="cbAjaxValue fa fa-before fa-pencil"

for next version ?

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258979 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released
It's not supposed to have fa. It uses fa-before, which styles the :before so it only changes the font of the icon to fontawesome instead of also affecting the font of the divs content. The icon is displaying fine in all 3 of my test installs. Please see the below of it working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

9 years 2 months ago #258981 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released
Well does not display on my website..
We use font awesome plugin and the tab is displayed in Cb content module outside of CB profile page
address is /fr/gestion-site if you come around

9 years 2 months ago #259118 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0.5 Released
If you are not using the fontawesome included with CB then it won't display. fa-before is added by our custom LESS files. Your fontawesome is not compatible with CB. Once we've a template builder plugin it'll be possible to run your own fontawesome through our LESS files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn