New CB Gallery supports photos, files, videos and music

9 years 1 month ago #259718 by davidmarshall15
Replied by davidmarshall15 on topic New CB Gallery supports photos, files, videos and music
Moderation notifications don't seem to come through the workflow, at least I have only see emails.
Is this intended? Is there a setting I can change?

When using the basic Photo field, that does show in the workflow.
I have tried turning on CB Plugins integration in the workflow module, but it still no notification.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #259727 by nant

davidmarshall15 wrote: Moderation notifications don't seem to come through the workflow, at least I have only see emails.
Is this intended? Is there a setting I can change?

Correct - there is no integration with the Workflows module.

When using the basic Photo field, that does show in the workflow.
I have tried turning on CB Plugins integration in the workflow module, but it still no notification.

Thanks

The image fields do use the CB Workflow module - so both processes are working as designed.

9 years 1 month ago #259744 by dewittds
Looks great, but I'm a little confused. user can create/ upload media. can there be a general menu that any user can see all galleries. Or do you have to go look at each user profile to see the galleries.

Thanks for all the hard work,
David DeWitt

9 years 1 month ago #259793 by krileon

can there be a general menu that any user can see all galleries.

Nope.

Or do you have to go look at each user profile to see the galleries.

Correct.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #259821 by dewittds
As the grandson would say "Bummer man"
Maybe its a thought for the future.

Thanks

9 years 1 month ago #259822 by davidmarshall15
Replied by davidmarshall15 on topic New CB Gallery supports photos, files, videos and music

dewittds wrote: As the grandson would say "Bummer man"
Maybe its a thought for the future.

Thanks

Yes I had a similar thought about the workflow notification, I dumped JoomGallery and took a subscription for this, simply because of moderation and expected workflow notifications similar to basic profile image fields. If this is not going to happen maybe make it more obvious for the moderator to see what is pending?

Also the speed the lightbox opens is very fast, not smooth and elegant such as JoomGallery for example, maybe the speed of transition is something that can be added to config later?

I think the product itself is great in profiles, especially with the ease of management for the users... just a couple of niggles for me.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.362 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn