Thank You

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #282069 by 3cellhosting
Thank You was created by 3cellhosting
I just wanted to say thanks to the whole team here. I have used CB for a long while. Had CB subs when it was beta testing and whenever I had a problem the guys sorted it. They have always given rewards for input so I had some great deals on membership. I have just renewed my Developer membership using the 50% voucher they sent to me. This makes the membership here one of the best value for money deals across Joomla (with the exception of RocketTheme but I may be biased as I am a moderator there).

It isn't often that members tell the developers "Thank you" - for being fair, having great products, good service, and for being there in the first place....

...so THANK YOU Joomlapolis Team. B)

David
www.3cellhosting.com - where personality, creativity and integrity come as standard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #282077 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Thank You
Thank you. It truly means a lot and really makes our day to see our users happy. :) I'm just glad to be of help. Seeing so many new communities using Community Builder is absolutely awesome!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 10 months ago #282079 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Thank You
Thank you very much David :)

Indeed such a thank-you post brightens up our entire week-end and week :)

(and makes us run even faster ;) )

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #283227 by EPICweb
Replied by EPICweb on topic Thank You
I want to add my two cents.

I really appreciate the support I have received here. The fact that you make the forums available to everybody regardless of paid status is such a great thing! I can usually find my answers just by searching.

I have also enjoyed Nick's tutorials that helped me through the big update of Joomla, CB, and CBSubs a while back. I've even gotten ideas on how I can use some of the add-ons to enhance my site. Since I'm more of a visual learner, I continue to refer to them before I do anything big.

Some folks have complained about paid subscribers getting preferential treatment. Well, duh! Nick, Beat, Kyle, and all the other gurus here can't eat air! This is their living and while they offer information and help they have to get paid to keep this whole thing going. Because CB and CBSubs are so vital to my website, I know I'm getting what I'm paying for.

Keep it up guys. You're doing a great job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant, krileon

7 years 9 months ago #283239 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Thank You
Thank you. Just glad I could be of help. We've got even more coming with new projects, better documentation, and new site features. We'll continue to grow to provide the best product we can for everyone.

I do wish time permitted more community forum support, but it's a constant juggle for time (we are only 3 people after all lol). We are constantly trying to keep a lookout for bug reports and take into consideration every feature request thought and as always the community forums can benefit most from the community taking charge and helping one another to the best of their ability.

Maybe I can share my story about the above. I used to be a free user a long time ago. I wanted to build my own social site with fun mini-games and app like features right when Facebook was starting to get popular. It worked out ok, but bugs in CB were driving me nuts. I took charge and fixed those bugs, contributed the fixes back, then contributions turned into features. I complained a lot along the way too, but in the end my dedication made me who I am today.. a member of the team! I started out with simple HTML/CSS knowledge and no PHP or SQL experience then over the coarse of several months simply self taught until the basics clicked and became second nature. Becoming a team member taught me I need to put CB and the community first so I closed my site and made this my passion, my life, and put everything into our products; I hope to continue to do so for many many years to come. :)

What I'm trying to get at is making websites and communities just doesn't happen over night. There's no software that you can install and poof Facebook clone. We do what we can to provide generic social networking software to meet a wide range of usages in hopes that you'll have to code less and can dedicate your time more to growing a community. We'll continue to do what we do and provide the best social networking software we can.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, villy, EPICweb

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds